Page 17 of 39 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 389

Thread: Your stuff?

  1. #161
    Inactive Member bouts's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 14th, 2003
    Posts
    53
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hi Rudy,
    Can you explain how do you record this files, i find the sound very good.
    It's a live mix ?

  2. #162
    Inactive Member Lee Collins's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 14th, 2004
    Posts
    1,253
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi bouts,
    The 3rd clip was just recorded raw with my minidisc player connected through the desk at the gig. The first 2 clips were done in a recording studio, but I know nothing about recording techniques, so I can't tell you what the engineer specifically did. [img]smile.gif[/img]
    I forgot to say, the first clip was 2 songs edited together in the studio, as they just wanted to segue stuff and not play all the way through each tune.

    <font color="#a62a2a"><font size="1">[ January 14, 2004 07:00 PM: Message edited by: Rudy_Ment ]</font></font>

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ January 14, 2004 07:00 PM: Message edited by: Rudy_Ment ]</font>

  3. #163
    Inactive Member ladanny's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 31st, 2003
    Posts
    819
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Rudy,

    I don't know WHAT you're talking about. Your playing FEELS good! When I was listening, my head was boping.

    Nice playing [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    Danny

  4. #164
    Inactive Member Lee Collins's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 14th, 2004
    Posts
    1,253
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi ladanny,
    Well, what can I say other than thanks very much, you made me feel better. [img]smile.gif[/img] I just HATE hearing my recordings, because I don't think I've ever recorded anything where the timing, or, execution of fills are bang on all the way through. Everytime I listen to other players, they always seem have to everything perfectly nailed. But thanks [img]smile.gif[/img]

  5. #165
    Inactive Member bouts's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 14th, 2003
    Posts
    53
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hi,
    I don't know why, it's the good link, and it's fonctionning fron my pc...
    Try to add "hackersbounce.mp3" at the end of the link you're writing !!!
    Sorry

  6. #166
    Inactive Member peter c's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2003
    Posts
    1,661
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Bouts,

    This is where I go:

    http://membres.lycos.fr/boutinaudstephane/

  7. #167
    Inactive Member peter c's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2003
    Posts
    1,661
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That worked, Bouts. Thanks and sorry
    for the trouble.

    [img]frown.gif[/img]

    Sounds just right. Nice kicks.

    I'd SEEK to do with it, just what you did.

    Perfect. Well done. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    [img]cool.gif[/img]

  8. #168
    Inactive Member bouts's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 14th, 2003
    Posts
    53
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks Peter for listening.

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ January 16, 2004 02:53 AM: Message edited by: bouts ]</font>

  9. #169
    Inactive Member peter c's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2003
    Posts
    1,661
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You're not worried about any part
    of it, are you, Bouts? I know that
    I laid a part like that down for a
    tune like this, I'd be very happy
    with it.

    Keep it up, man!

    [img]cool.gif[/img]

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ January 16, 2004 10:50 AM: Message edited by: peter c ]</font>

  10. #170
    Inactive Member bouts's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 14th, 2003
    Posts
    53
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hi,
    ok, thanks, it's just to see if i haven't forget something in my playing or in the music.
    Can you listen this :
    http://www.membres.lycos.fr/boutinau...trolbounce.mp3

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •